The procedure involves penetration of insulated micro-needles into the dermis to deliver high-tensioned radio frequency pulse into the targeted tissue. This results in the body’s own production of elastin and collagen fibres, making skin firmer and healthier.
- Minimally invasive.
- Shorter procedure time and downtime.
- Lower risks such as post-inflammatory, hyper pigmentation and scarring.
How It Works?
- Micro-needling makes the columns for healing in the skin and induces the growth factor in order to derive the mechanism of the natural recovery. Its effectiveness is similar to peeling, but its damage on epidermis is minimized. Thus, the treatment is safe and non-abrasive treatment with minimal pain.
- Direct RF emission on the target tissue by Fractional RF thermolysis (Thermal damage by segmented RF Emission).
- Effective delivery of valid ingredients through the expansion of intercellular route.
Post Treatment Care
Mild redness for few hours after the swelling may occur. Massage and excessive sun exposure should be avoided at this time. More aggressive treatments may result in skin flaking as the new skin layer regenerates. Moisturizers and broad spectrum sunscreens are highly recommended during this recovery phase.
What To Expect ?
Once RF energy is penetrated into the dermis, target tissue in dermis processes to regenerate the skin. For best results on deep wrinkle folds and acne scars, a combination treatment of micro-needling and Fractional laser serves to flatten uneven skin.